The Unofficial Harvard Business School Admissions & Interview Guide
The new Fall 2014 guide includes the following exclusive content:
- Actual updated interview questions from Round 1, 2 and 3 interviews for the Class of 2016 (brand new in this edition!)
- Admissions advice and direct quotes from current HBS students
- Expanded analysis section with detailed commentary on interview questions
- This contest is not endorsed by Harvard Business School. The Harbus News Corporation is an independent organization that is run by Harvard Business School students and HBS community members.
- The winner will be randomly selected by The Harbus News Corporation at the end of the contest.
- To be eligible to win the sit-down chat with a current Harvard Business School Student, each individual must have purchased the most recent Unofficial Harvard Business School Admissions & Interview Guide that became available on October 8, 2014. If selected at the end of the contest, the individual will have to provide the email address associated with the purchase of the latest Unofficial Harvard Business School Admissions & Interview Guide. If the email address does not match, The Harbus News Organization will move forward with randomly selecting another individual.
- To qualify to win, each Retweet must include the hashtag #HarbusAllAccess
- The winner of the contest/sit-down chat will have to make himself or herself available at the time that the Student has availability.
- Depending on the geographical location of the winner, the sit-down chat will take place via telephone or in person. The Harbus News Corporation is not responsible for any travel and/or phone bill costs associated with the sit-down chat.
- The length of the sit-down chat is scheduled for 60 minutes. The Student and The Harbus News Organization have the discretion to end the conversation at any point, and to refrain from answering any confidential and/or inappropriate questions.
- Increasing the number of posts/Retweets will not increase your chance of winning.
- The sit-down chat with the Student is in no way an endorsement for admittance into Harvard Business School. The sit-down chat is created as a casual conversation about the general Harvard Business School community and general Business School interview preparation.
Enter the Harbus Admissions Guide Sweepstakes
Rules & Regulations:
Congratulations on deciding to apply to business school! The admissions process can be daunting, and we are here to help you navigate it. While this guide is tailored specifically to Harvard Business School, we’re confident that the advice contained inside its pages will be helpful for applicants to any MBA program.
This is the Fall 2014 version of the Unofficial HBS Admissions & Interview Guide and it contains brand new content unavailable in previous editions. We have expanded our well-known “Interview Questions & Analysis” section to include the most recent, most relevant questions you should expect during your interview. We are also proud to introduce a new section offering general admissions advice. We hope that the new admissions content serves as a valuable resource on your way to receiving that coveted interview!
What differentiates our guide from other similar publications is that it is written by current HBS students. We were in your shoes not long ago, and we understand the nuances of the application process from first-hand experience. In addition, our content is continuously updated. It doesn’t simply come from “recent applicants,” but rather from applicants who got in, enrolled, and are now immersed in HBS culture. In short, we are real students offering real advice and real interview questions.
Keep in mind that we are the only guide to offer question-by-question analysis from anyone, much less from current HBS students!
It doesn’t take a Harvard MBA to recognize how great a deal this is!